Date: [Today's Date]

Gratitude:

1. I'm grateful for the supportive friends in my life.
2. I'm grateful for the sunny weather that lifted my spirits.
3. I'm grateful for the opportunity to learn and grow.

Emotional Check-In:

Today, I'm feeling a mixture of emotions. I feel hopeful and determined to create a new story for myself, but I also have moments of sadness and self-doubt creeping in.

Identify the Old Story:

The old story I've Jason Hornsby is guilty of holding onto for the past 9 years is that I'm not lovable, or desirable, women don't like me or have any interest in me at all, because of the way my past thinking of being a failure has efffected my life at 14 years old when it started to my past relationship ended after 7 years due my faults, failure as a man. I've been stuck in a pattern of blaming myself for everything that went wrong in my life at 14 years old until now, past failure toward Beth Sayers.

Challenge the Old Story:

I acknowledge that my past failures and past relationships had their complexities, and it's not solely my fault. I have learned a valuable lesson from it and grown as a person. I deserve love and happiness just like anyone else.

New Story:

My new story is one of self-acceptance and open-heartedness. I believe that I deserve a healthy and loving relationship. I am working on my self-esteem and self-worth.

Affirmations:

1. I am worthy of love and happiness.
2. I release the past and embrace the present.
3. I am open to new, positive experiences in love and life.

Action Steps:

1. Today, I will reach out to a friend and plan a social outing to strengthen my support network.
2. I will spend 30 minutes meditating and visualizing my new story.
3. I will sign up for that dance class I've been interested in, as a step toward pursuing my passions.

Self-Love and Self-Care:

Today, I took time to relax with a good book and pamper myself with a long bath. I also made a healthy meal to nourish my body and mind.


Progress and Reflection:

I noticed that when negative thoughts came up, I was able to challenge them more effectively today. I am making progress in reframing my beliefs. I also recognized that self-care is essential in this journey.

Gratitude (Again):

1. I'm grateful for the opportunity to change and grow.
2. I'm grateful for the moments of clarity and self-compassion.
3. I'm grateful for the chance to create a brighter future for myself.

Closing Thoughts:

Dear self, remember that change takes time, and it's okay for me to understand at times I will still see at times moments of doubt and some discouragement, all while this old transformation of limited beliefs for me see a new transformation of a new story for my new found happiness. Please be gentle with me on this journey. Thank you for letting me overcome all doubts and limited beliefs I may see at times, Overcoming my critical self-limited thinking at times while I was stuck in the old version of my past failure. All while I move onto my new path to creating a new and beautiful story for my life and love story. 

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Amen 

With love and hope,

[Jason Hornsby]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RADIATOR HOSE WIRE CLAMP TOOL HEATER REMOVAL & INSTALL AUTO CAR PILERS CABLE TIGHTENED

Jason Buys Houses

How is Jason Buys Houses Different From House Flipper